Follow @Sisi_Dammie

Friday 2 November 2012

I had A Crush On Genevieve, I can stii date her - Wizkid

While answering questions from Toolz on Ndani TV, Ayodeji BalogunWizkid revealed that he had crush on Nollywood superstar actress, Genevieve Nnaji. According to Wizkid, "I really had a crush on Genevieve until I met her and I realized she was my aunty. I love her.

"When I was a kid, I loved watching her
movies. I met her when I was with my older uncles, they told her to come meet their boy (me) and I said 'Good evening ma'. It is all good though, I still love you Genevieve," When teased by Toolz if he could still date the 33 years old screen goddess, 22-year-old
Wizkid said, "Yea, definitely, but I doubt she would date me. "

He was then given a tip on how to get Genevieve. "I think you should send a private jet to go pick her (Genevieve) up at her house and take her to wherever you are just for dinner," Toolz told Wizkid. "I promise, I am going to do that, the EME artiste assured Toolz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sociable. Comment here.

What you missed