Follow @Sisi_Dammie

Friday 16 November 2012

From An SD Reader: Top 20 Reasons Why Men Cheat On Their Wives.

This popped into my email some minutes ago. Ladies, Married sistas, Read on and learn....


1. "Not adventurous enough in bed."
2. "I'm just not attracted to my wife anymore."
3. "Relationships and the conversations that come with them are boring."
4. "Someone who's willing to be a little wilder comes around."
5. "Everything was always so serious. Bills, mortgage, kids. I wanted to have some fun."
6. "The sex is always the same. It was like having the exact same thing for dinner every single night. I needed something else."
7. "We don't have enough sex."
8. "I drank too much and made a bad decision."
9. "She's always tired."
10. "When she was sick, I didn't feel right asking her for it."
11. "My wife's just such a mean person."
12. "She cheated first."
13. "I realized I was gay."
14. "I didn't think I would ever get caught."
15. "I wanted to test out what an open relationship would be like. Then I was going to tell her."
16. "I don't love her as much as I used to."
17. "Humans aren't meant to be monogamous."
18. "Like Chris Rock said, 'Men are only as faithful as their options.'"
19. "All she does is complain and there is nothing sexy about that."
20. "Things haven't been the same since we had kids."

If you would like to share your stories, articles and gists with our readers. Pls send your content to sisidammie@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sociable. Comment here.

What you missed