Follow @Sisi_Dammie

Friday 2 November 2012

New Music: Pelepele - For Ur Mind

Olanrewaju Pelepele graduated from the faculty of Arts Unilag.
hails from ibadan,based in Lagos.
I came in contact with the Hip-Hop culture which allows you to express your innermost feelings and as time passed it became a part of me,So other brothers in the struggle can tap from my wealth of experience
So I'll say music stumbled into me,not the other way round
Well,I have been in and out a couple of teams,but as of now i am what they call 'One Man Army' although I roll with the 'Baddo Gang' owned by Olamide.

Enjoy This Nice tune From PelePele : For Ur Mind

Listen to For Ur Mind here
http://t.co/uDbWLNo

kolawolesam@yahoo.com
www.twitter.com/Naijablogger

Follow @Sisi_Dammie on twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sociable. Comment here.

What you missed