Follow @Sisi_Dammie

Saturday 15 December 2012

Daniel Ademinokan Speaks on Ex- Wife, Doris and Stella

There have been many speculations about what caused your divorce from Doris Simeon.
Can you clear the air?
People will always blab about what they know and what they don't know. Doris and I have remained friends. We have a child between us and the most important thing we should focus on is the well being of the young boy. I'm a human being, so I am entitled to have my own emotions and and issues. But people should learn to mind their business.
Bankers and other professionals go for divorce, but you will never see it on the pages of the newspapers. Doris and I have retained our friendship. lick to read more. In fact, I just spoke to her few hours ago, so we talk all the time. Whenever there is something we need to discuss, we do that. We have moved on with our lives. Let people keep talking while Doris and Daniel continue to make their money. As far as I'm concerned, Nigeria has bigger problems that we all need to focus on. We have issues of oil, flood, kidnapping, Boko Haram and all that. We have the Niger Delta and amnesty issues to deal with.

I'm surprised people are still busy talking about whose home is breaking up and whose home is not breaking up. As far as I'm concerned, Doris is living her life happily and I'm living my life happily, too. Our son is happy and we talk from time to time.
Life is about ups and downs. People get married and get separated for reasons best known to them, so they should let us breathe.
There were rumors that Doris accused Stella of snatching you?
Who did Doris say that to? Whoever is saying that should come out to claim that Doris actually said so. People should leave Doris and Stella alone. The
people saying these things have bigger problems.
Some of them have one and half legs and then they will sit in one place to be fabricating stories.
Perhaps people are speculating because of the business relationship between you and Stella?

They are free to say anything; my personal issue is my personal issue. In fact, if people are looking for stories, tell them that Daniel and Stella now have 24 children. Also tell them that we have bought 24 houses in Abuja and hoping to buy 17 more in America. Let them keep talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sociable. Comment here.

What you missed