Follow @Sisi_Dammie

Tuesday, 4 December 2012

What I am Loving At The Moment - MTV Base Vj Search

Hello Readers, every once in a lil while, I get so excited and it makes me wanna talk about the stuffs I'm loving at the moment!

So this time, its the MTV Base VJ Search, the show is being hosted by my favorite people, Banky W, Funke Akindele and Toolz!

The first auditions took place on Saturday 1st December at Fantasyland in Ikoyi, and 700 people showed up!
The 700 became 30, and the 30 were narrowed down to the top 3, and one amazingly lucky person from this top 3 will become the face of MTV Base Nigeria…EXCITINGGGGGG!!!!

More articles on the Vj search are coming soon, but you can watch the series! The MTV Base VJ Search will be turned into a 13 episode series which will air on MTV Base in January of 2013.*kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sociable. Comment here.

What you missed