Follow @Sisi_Dammie

Sunday 27 January 2013

I am single but not searching. My mother is working on that. She is going to get me a husband from the village - Rapper Eva Alordiah

Rapper Eva Alordiah

I think Nigerian men are fine, we have the best crop of men in Nigeria. My major priority is to be focused on necessary things. I don't see relationships as unnecessary but I see s*x as unnecessary
I am single but not searching. My mother is working on that. She is going to get me a husband from the village I don't know how the search is going for her though. . I am not a married woman, it is not something I would wake up in the morning and say I would indulge in it. It was created for married people. It is seen as a part of relationships by this generation because people are influenced by what they see on television and read in magazines. The youths are getting very enlightened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sociable. Comment here.

What you missed