Follow @Sisi_Dammie

Sunday 3 February 2013

Help! My Husband Refuses To Sleep With Me

MY HUSBAND REFUSES TO SLEEP
WITH ME!!!
I am a woman in her early 30′s. My colleagues at work call me beautiful and men make frequent passes at me. My friends envy me my figure, which i hear is nice, considering the fact that i've had 3 children in 4 years.

The problem i have is that my husband, refusesto make love to me. Try as i may. I have reported him to family and friends and everything i say falls on deaf ears. I am desperate and seriously considering cheating.
I'm soooo lonely and sad. I do not know what todo. From the outside i seem to have it all, butinside, i'm almost dead.
Help, Port Harcourt..

Pls respond to this! Comment and share your thoughts, answers, advice. etc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sociable. Comment here.

What you missed