Follow @Sisi_Dammie

Wednesday 6 March 2013

"I won't respond to Sahara Reports. When it's time, I will. And I'm sure you know it's not true" - RMD Denies N5o million Fraud

RMD and Toolz at Iyanya's concert in Lagos
According to Sahara Reporters, star actor and current Delta State commissioner for Culture and Tourism, Richard Mofe Damijo, is at the centre of an alleged fraudulent transfer of funds which the EFCC is supposedly currently investigating. The report claimed that RMD and the acting GM of the Delta State Tourism Board, Mrs Philo Nkem Ajufo, squandered N50 million belonging to the ministry (Google the story, it's all over the net).

RMD has finally reacted to the allegations, insisting it's not true.
"I won't respond to Sahara Reports. When it's time, I will. And I'm sure you know it's not true" He told Encomium magazine on March 3rd.
RMD and Toolz hosted Iyanya's concert on Saturday and the governor of Delta State, Dr Emmanuel Uduaghan was in the audience. The most interesting part of this allegation is that EFCC is yet to alert the nation of any fraud in Delta State.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sociable. Comment here.

What you missed